TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The holder of data processing collected through this site is TAVAT Eyewear Srl, with their registered address located at: Via Borgo Filanda 17, Cavaso del Tomba (TV), 31034 in Italy (hereinafter the “Company”). The Company independently decides on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or Mandatory Nature of the Provision of Data
The transfer to the Company, of your personal data, requested on various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific moment, or they may be optional.
Information requested will either be mandatory or optional and there will be a character (*) included regarding to information of a mandatory nature.
Any refusal to communicate to the Company some of your data marked as mandatory, makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection. Such a refusal could for example make it impossible for the Company to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the site: www.tavat-eyewear.com
The transfer to the Company of additional data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not entail any consequence on the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection (for example, depending on the case, the use of the website and its services or the purchase of products).
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this application, either independently or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data, first name, email address, and last name.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data required by this application is mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this application to provide the service. In cases where this application indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes the responsibility of the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
You always have the right to obtain from the Company confirmation of the treatment (or not) of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
Furthermore, you always have the right to obtain from the Company:
– revoke consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
– oppose to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
– access to their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the data controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
– verify and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction.
– get the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the data controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
– obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the owner.
– receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a part of or on contractual measures connected to it.
– propose complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with a competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
You can freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to the Company– to the address of the registered office or to the e-mail address email@example.com , to which we will promptly reply.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please feel free to write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org with any modification.
Data Processing Mode
The controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies may have access to data. Also, if appointed, data processors by the data controller. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal Basis of the Data Processing
The Holder processes personal data relating to the user in the event one of the following conditions exists:
– the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some jurisdictions, the owner may be authorized to process personal data without the user’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object (opt-out) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of personal data;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the holder;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular, to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of the Data Treatment
The data is processed at the operational headquarters of the data controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the owner.
The user’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the user can refer to the section concerning the processing of personal data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the data controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the data controller by contacting them during their opening hours.
The data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the data controller will be retained until such interest is met. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the data controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the user, the data controller may retain the personal data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the data controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
How and Why We Process Your Personal Data
The processing of personal data is carried out using mainly electronic and telematic methods by the Company and other subjects that, appropriately selected for reliability and competence, perform operations instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services (newsletter contact and registration form) and to purchase products through the website (see below, paragraph “Subjects That May Process your Personal Data”).
The specific purposes for which the data is processed are summarized, from time to time, in the information notice pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is presented to the user when they release personal data.
In general, the data are processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our site:
1. registration to the site, to use the related services;
2. adherence to specific and further services, such as our newsletter and other similar information services on our activity;
3. execution of orders and related activities;
4. management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
5. contact with the representatives of our services (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Purchasing, Customer Service).
Your data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where communication is mandatory by law or is necessary for purposes established by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will treat them independently and solely for the aforementioned purposes (for example, in the event of a request made by the police or by the judiciary or other competent bodies or to fulfill obligations arising from the contract with you, as is the case with the communication to Paypal for the payments of the products purchased).
System Logs and Maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user IP address.
Like most sites, TAVAT Eyewear uses small data files that are saved on a computer, tablet or mobile device (referred to collectively as a “device”) to record certain data each time they visit www.tavat-eyewear.com. To help you better understand these rules and the use of these technologies by the TAVAT Eyewear site, here are some terms with their definitions.
Cookies: small text files (usually made up of letters and numbers) that are saved in the browser’s or user’s device memory when visiting a site or displaying a message. Cookies allow a site to recognize a particular device or browser.
TAVAT Eyewear installs cookies that are not strictly necessary only with the prior authorization of the user through the appropriate pop-up.
There are different types of cookies:
– Session cookies expire at the end of the browser session and allow www.tavat-eyewear.com to link user actions during that specific session.
– Persistent cookies remain stored on the user’s device even after the browser session ends and allow you to remember their preferences or actions within multiple sites.
– Proprietary cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
– Third-party cookies are set by a third party site other than the site you are visiting.
– Cookies can be disabled or removed using the tools available in most browsers. Cookie preferences must be set separately for each used browser, as each of them offers specific features and options.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers.
It is good to know; however, that by deactivating cookies some of the features of TAVAT Eyewear may not be usable.
Here are the links to the information of the main browsers for more information on the deactivation of cookies:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Response to the Request “Do Not Track”
The application does not accept the request of “Do Not Track”.
To find out if any third-party services support them, the user is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Information Not Contained in this Policy
Further information, in relation to the processing of personal data, may be requested, at any time, by the data controller using the contact details.